- Business After Hours: This SCEDP-hosted event is offered at an SCEDP member business location, allowing members to network in a casual setting.
- Business Referrals: Each month, The SCEDP refers individuals or businesses to information-seekers. Only SCEDP members are referred. Referrals are made by/through: SCEDP staff, fellow members, and the SCEDP Web site.
- Business & Breakfast: An early morning networking event for SCEDP members and the public. This SCEDP-hosted event features programs of interest to the community.
- Industry Leaders Breakfast: Plant managers and industrial interests meet quarterly to hear guest speakers, receive information of interest and importance to their various businesses, and network.
- Small Business Workshops-Seminars: The SCEDP offers workshops throughout the year to provide support to our small business owners. Topics vary according to member input.
New SCEDP membership decals are distributed annually to identify current SCEDP members and show the community which businesses are investing in Stone County and support its progress.
- Ribbon Cuttings, Groundbreakings and Grand Openings
The SCEDP will host and organize publicity events for new or expanding businesses. Area officials, local media, the SCEDP Board of Directors and SCEDP members are invited.
- SCEDP provides publicity assistance, which includes writing and distributing SCEDP news releases on new business or a business expansion.
Information Services for Members Only
The SCEPD provides a variety of services designed to keep members informed and up-to-date on current issues, community events and SCEDP activities.
- Web site: www.stonecounty.com
The SCEDP website is a useful marketing tool. It features Stone County economic development, tourism, community information, and events calendar.
- E-News Update
Is an on-line publication that promotes special activities of SCEDP.
SCEDP members recieve special announcments through Facebook and on-line services.
- Membership Directory
The SCEDP publishes an on-line Membership Directory.